Wow.. Just wow.. Service was great, haha something practical was preached today =D This will be an extremely great week for people who are going to church for their 1st time I'm sure.. Rhythms, not routines.. Wow, it was powerful beyond words..
Pastor said that making rhythms is the best way to feel energized after a long week.. Haha a.k.a making schedules.. Oh no, I don't have this habit of scheduling all my crap.. think I'd just bore u all to death if I type all the revelations I had today so I'll just say.. Schedule your lives if you haven't done so =D And make sure you do all the important things if you have a bad mood on that day HAHA! Those miscellaneous ones can be left out if you don't feel like doing them..
And then we somehow stumbled upon Ken at the Pasar Malam while waiting for Pastor's celebration to start.. Hmm, what the heck was he doing there? O.o Could be God's way of telling me and Rey to invite him back to HOGC again =D
Onto the celebration.. Wow, incredible performances by "F" zone I think.. Or was it "C"? Haha nonetheless, excellent =D and then at the end.. (Y) I don't think anybody can express what Pastors have done for them in 1 sentence.. There's too much to say.. I'm glad that he should know my name from BMT though.. Its amazing what he does for our church.. I am extremely glad to have him as our pastor!!
No comments:
Post a Comment