What a powerful day it was today.. 4 sermons that lasted from 8 to 5.. Whoa.. Its amazing how I survived so long without falling asleep.. That after sleeping for...... 4 hours? Haha.. Its great seeing all the zone leaders preaching to us! Really shows me how much that they have grown as a Christian and how much God has touched them.. Haha pretty amazing what we learnt today.. I better apply it in my daily life.. Especially the planning part.. So I can have more time for church.. Hopefully without parental objections..
Started the day at 6am.. Haha I dont know how I got up on time but I did.. Thanks God!! Haha, horrifyingly it was raining when I woke up.. I don't like the rain.. Especially in the morning.. When my sinus acts up..... Met with Anderlin and Kareen before heading to Macs for breakfast.. Lol I burnt my tongue.. How epic.. Haha
4 sermons = Evangelism, Planning, basic BMT stuff and something else which I can't remember.. Haha that was a lot of stuff to remember.. Thankfully I took down notes.. Will read them through again either later or tomorrow.. Its a weird thing having 4 sermons in 1 day.. I can only imagine next week.. 5 sermons including pastor's message.. Hmm, nevermind we can all do it! I'm sure of it!! Haha
Went to play soccer after that though.. In the rain.. The rain wasn't heavy though, so it was ok.. Just wet.. Extremely wet the court was.. Hmmm... Ahh well, had tons of fun =D scored a few goals (although they were against pri school children i guess?)! Haha De Wei didnt go though.. He said he was at 12 then said he no mood at 5.. *shrugs* He'll go some other day.. Me too, since BMT + church = 9 to 5 at church.. Whoa, kinda reminds me of work! Haha but I'm happy to be at the House of God XD
2/8/10
2nd post since I saved a draft of the previous post lol.. Hell was I tired today.. Probably should have gotten 15 minutes more sleep? Haha slept a total of 9hours over the weekend.. That's probably the shortest amount of sleep that I've ever had since entering poly.. It was worth it though =D Went to school early for consultation, it was ok.. Since she had seen my essay already.. And I haven't really edited much of it.. Woot.. Happy day, until I realised i didnt bring my laptop charger.. Epic fail.. Haha survived on 44 minutes of laptop usage.. Feels damn little nowadays..
Anyway, started on project.. The psych project of doom right after consultation.. Hmm.. We finally got started on the project again.. It had stalled over the last few weeks.. Oh well.. We did finish it at the end of the day, thankfully.. 4-5 interviews + lots of filming with Mandy's camera. (if you're reading this, thanks!!)
Then sociology tutorial... Hell, that was hell.. Lol.. Handed back ALL 3 assignments that we did over the last 2-3 months.. It was ok i guess? 3 Bs.. Not that bad I guess.. My socio's looking at a B grade now.. Much better than writ comm though.. (at C+)
Andre's being secretive though.. He didnt want to tell people where he had went at the start of sociology.. Only I know I think.. Other than him of course.. Lol he didnt even tell Sherlynn or Mandy where he went.. Kinda weird.. + Jiaqian and Jianhe also.. Why so secretive?
No comments:
Post a Comment