Thinking about too many things.. That dream is still one of those thoughts.. Wishing there was a sign about that dream.. Is it just a random dream or does it hold any special significance? I honestly don't know.. And I don't wanna think about it.. >.>
Went to school today, apparently I was supposed to study but me, Mandy and Sherlynn all goofed off.. Well technically we were preparing for CG tmr.. I'm going to lead worship tomorrow with Many.. Ok, its kinda weird I guess.. Bah.. What's the worst that can happen? Time to step it up and believe in myself!
Did a proper Quiet Time at 2am.. I guess its kinda hard to do it w/o completing follow up but Pastor Lia had said it briefly during the finale of BMT, He told me to have faith.. Why the heck do I not have faith in some things? I don't know, I'll just pray about it I guess.. My ministry is more or less settled, by settled I mean 1st choice: Writing. Why? Cos my grammer is good, and my English is ok so why not? Haha time will tell =D
No comments:
Post a Comment