Woot, class outing was totally awesome XD Shame that only half the class went.. And a few left early... What kind of a class outing doesnt include everyone? Gotta get jianhe and sijie there sometime.. Lol
Anyway, started off by eating lunch.. Well, what else can I say about lunch? Other than Parkway being freaking expensive for me.. (No income for these few weeks =/) And then being introduced to Koi.. Didnt try it though.. Lack of money + I didnt know what to order stopped me =.= Fail.. LOL Bright side: Tiong Bahru porridge XD
Then the rain came.. I think Glenn has an amazing power to call on the rain.. And I have the amazing ability to make it stop (after a while).. Lol we're good XD Off ta ECP next though.. Walking there was awesome.. Me, Sherlynn and Mandy got lost =.= Apparently the rest were too busy chatting with one another to realise that we were gone O.o Lol, least it was better than letting Sherlynn and Mandy get lost.. Haha..
Anyway, stupid rain, I hate it.. I love walking in it though HAHA, too bad it made walking to ECP hard.. VERY VERY hard.. Bah.. + Cycling and Rollerblading would be made much harder.. Lol.. And I hadnt learnt how to freaking cycle... (I did at the end though, Woot!)
Honestly though, I wasn't sure that I wanted to learn how to cycle today.. Apparently I wasnt the only one that couldn't cycle, made things much more comfortable.. Since last time @ ECP, I was the only one that couldn't cycle =.= But we couldnt roller blade due to the crappy weather.. Oh well, A blessing in disguise? Took me forever to learn though.. Haha thanks to Andre, Sherlynn, Winston and Glenn for helping me though.. + Thanks to Jingshan and Denise for the encouragement as well.. (Y)
Learnt cycling and then immediately almost slammed into a tree.. LOL best cycling experience ever.. Although I did crash into Andre 2x later........... Yea... I better learn how to control me bike better.. And it started so well.. Me cycling from 1 point to the other in a straight line.. Hell I didnt believe I travelled in a straight line.. Apparently nobody was there so no one can vouch for it.. Maybe nobody around then i can cycle better.. Yay for less pressure? + I did pray to God that I'd be able to cycle, and I did.. Wow, I really can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!
I seriously love T04, it truly is the best class I've ever had.. Random people, supportive friends.. What more can I ask for? Haha and very stubborn people who managed to fly a kite w/o anybody's help.. (Y)
Sherlynn becomes the 2nd person to know about that dream.. Andre told her with my consent while I was around.. Hmm... I still dont know what to feel about it.. It just feels damn real..
No comments:
Post a Comment