Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quotes/Phrases to remember

"It cannot be 100% God nor 100% Man only, it has to be 100% God and 100% Man" -Glenn

"One life for one life" -Pastor How

"We can feel be alone but yet not feel lonely" -Wei Le

Revelation from a few weeks back: To just watch my words.. I dont want to hurt anyone with my words ever again.

Can't remember any more for now.. I definitely should update this page when I do though.. Pastor How was amazing in his sermon again.. Wow, I really can't believe we have such a great pastor.. And his background is just amazing. Who knew that he went through so much in his life? And it all stemmed from his desire to want his heart to be filled.. Wow.. His birthday celebration will be held next saturday, I really want to give some money to the people in charge of his celebration but I have none.. Must find some money soon =D

Had mood swings lately.. Damnit.. Feeling damn negative at the moment.. *sigh* So many things I should have said.. Should have asked people to pray for me as well.. Why the hell can't I just be transparent and let people know how I'm feeling at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment