*shrugs* I still wanna have more of CG HAHA But I dont think it'll happen, unless Andre really is right and we do preparations for CG instead.. O.o Too much trouble? Haha maybe we should recommend it to Glenn then see how.. Its fun leading worship anyway =D And I wanted to force, I mean ask Andre to play the guitar instead of Sherlynn anyway =P And I really wanted Jingshan to come for it too.. Dammit, so many things to do =.=
Anyway, service yesterday with Pastor Lia was awesome as well =D Quite blessed to have Pastor How and Lia in HOGC i guess. Their sacrifices will not be in vain! Haha But wow, I didnt know Pastor Lia was so.. Spiritually strong even at such a young age.. Yea, its time we step up and build the church with them =D
Few days before service the burden of bringing people to salvation really struck me, I definitely want to bring someone to Christ this year, definitely will pray for it =D I have so many things I wanna do for Christ already, letting the Holy Spirit guide me, that would be the best XD
Really think I can worship quite well, seemed quite powerful during service that time.. Wow, I never knew I had so much potential (or is it false potential? HAHA). Nevertheless, leading worship should be something else I shall dream for =D
No comments:
Post a Comment