Dont know why but otw to school today I just thought of the reasons for me optimism..
I guess it seems kinda weird? Epic depression last year was crap.. Lol ahh wellllllllllll. Its over, a long long long time ago, seen things in a different light now =D
Anyway, optimism is quite easy to me I guess. Its just seeing things from other perspectives (not emo if you're the emo kind that somehow came to this blog LOL).. Just be simple, and be thankful of everything.. Fred said that the human mind contains 70% negative thoughts, which is so bleeding true.. Haha even in reality, most of us focus on the negative aspects of people.. Example: My dad? Haha I always complained about him, forgetting all the crap he's done for the family.. Like working so hard and still finding time to play badminton with us every week.. Life's like that, we're too caught up with the negative part of people.. Everyone isn't perfect, yet we expect perfection from other people I guess..
Is this a random revelation I got this year? Haha I don't know.. Argubly the biggest revelation I've had so far if that's the case.. And I'm just there for 4 months? Thanks God! And you if you're going to try to remember all the good things about people.. TRY. Haha
PS. No idea why the hell I even decided to post this.. Yay for randomness~
No comments:
Post a Comment