Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We're all special

Wow, cg's just awesome.. I never regretted going for it even once.. We had 2 guests today that really livened up the mood I think.. Haha, I still remember the verse that was brought up today: Ephesians 2:10.. We're all special, God made us for a specific purpose and we should always be ourselves. Why bother about what other people think of you? Sometimes, it is natural that we would want to change ourselves to fit in,but in reality, we lose ourselves in the process. Of course, we should also change our attitudes and not use God as an excuse when we do something wrong.. Cg just brought new revelations to me, just like on service on Sunday..

Pastor How's birthday's celebration on Sat =D I can't wait for it HAHA! Excited~ Not sure if I should go though.. Why must it be on a Saturday? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment