Haven't been here in a while.. Too caught up with school..Haha 2nd hell week's over for PCS, all that's left is a stupid website due on tuesday. Can I not do it? Haha epic pointlessness for website =.=
Ok, finished yesterday's truckload of assignments.. I bet Samantha Choo didnt realise that half the people in her echat was busy print out their essays while in e chat XD Including me of course.. LOL anyway.. I think we did crap for our analysis report.. Saddedism, I think B is the highest we can get.. Dammit, more points lost.. Ahh well, we did it rather last minute anyway.. I dont know if I wanna keep doing things last minute anymore.. Then there was the essay.. Haha that was ok.. I edited it at 4am.. And then edited it again at 1pm (I probably should have carried on with the analysis report instead) due to various problems.. Hopefully I can get an A for Comm Service and maybe B+ for Writ Com? Yea, then I'd have B+ for Writ Com overall and my Comm service would be an A =D
Still left with IT though.. Man I really dont see the point of doing a website =.= Esp one that needs so many crappy things and a 1 minute flash crap that tells people of me learning journey.. Go fail in a hole please itabs...
Went for Glenn's CG afterwards though.. Haha it was pretty interesting I'd have to say.. He didn't prepare but it seemed ok.. I wanted more songs though HAHA.. Can't wait for next week's one.. I think I'll have 2 CGs in a day.. Haha that will be so epic.. I hope I can digest them all =D
No comments:
Post a Comment