Thursday, August 12, 2010

Double CG, 12/8/2010

Title says it all, 2 CGs in 1 day.. Hell was it tiring.. Haha

1st CG: Glenn's. We were supposed to have it yesterday but changed to today somehow.. Haha with everyone except Sherlynn being early.. (I and Mandy probably would have been early as well if Glenn hadn't woke up late) Anyway.. Revisited my past AGAIN.. I seriously hate revisiting my past.. I have far too many things.. I am afraid of sharing, I will admit that.. I'm afraid of so many things.. =/ Eff, I dont want to revisit those memories again.. Glenn's right though.. God's there to take away all the hurtful words that people have said to me, maybe that's what I need to do, to entrust God with all those "darts" and let Him take them out for me

2nd CG: HOGC's. Haha had fun in this.. Evangelising.. I really was surprised.. Hmm, actually I dont have a dream while being in church.. Right now its just I wanna get Jingshan to church.. And if she becomes a Christian I would be even happier.. I'll see how things go from there.. Haha felt God's presence today.. He told me that Jingshan will come to church, but He didnt tell me when.. Hmm, nevermind I shall be patient and wait.. I know she's coming, I have absolute faith in her.. Wei Ling's right, the only way to thank God is to reach out to more people.. That way, more people will be saved and God wants to save those who are lost. By reaching out, we're helping Him with his task! (Y)

Prayers:
5 people from T04 to be planted in HOGC by December
Jingshan to come ta church
Mandy to become a Christian
Yijun, Andre and De Wei to go for service at least once
Me to overcome my sharing issue..
God to take out those "darts" in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment