Wow, too busy with life to update.. Haha.. Making this a short one though..To remember all the prayers I've made this week.
1) Jingshan to come to church
2) Mandy to become a Christian
3) PCS T04 to have at least 5 people in HOGC at the end of the year
4) A bunch of people to finish and submit ITABS (Complete)
And about the website? Haha, I think I did an ok job of it.. Hell if I get an A I'll be freaking glad XD Hopefully the secondary school curse of me scoring the best on my worst subject happens again here in Poly.. It kinda be weird.. Haha
Side note: Last BMT training this Sunday, + Holidays are here to stay! Until exams at least.. Haha good luck for your exams everybody.. Can't wait to join a ministry.. Even though I am absolutely clueless as to what ministry I'm interested in.. Ahh well, God'll pick for me =D
No comments:
Post a Comment