Don't know what I'm supposed to feel right now.. I'm just letting the words sink in I guess.. Hmm, its weird.. I guess its true that everyone's impatient.. They want immediate results in school, in their family.. Blah blah blah.. But I don't know.. I just don't agree with something I guess? Yea, its a choice I gotta make, albeit a hard one.. Honestly though, I can't imagine eternal life in heaven yet.. I need more time to think.. Wei Le said that I'm already quite good, 3 month old Christian and I've already tried asking people to church.. And attending church regularly.. But its weird to me? Its weird how everyone seems on fire for Christ and I'm not? Maybe I'm just thinking inferiorly again.. I dont know..
God told me that I should stop comparing myself to others.. That I should believe in myself more.. But I dont know.. I hate this feeling of insecurity. And inferiority complex.. I guess I'm more confident than I was a few months ago, I should be proud of that Lol.. But I dont know.. I dont wanna think about it anymore.. Praying to be more secure I guess, heck sometimes I dont even know how to feel secure unless I'm in church or something..
Time to pray for myself I guess, too focused on praying for others that I've neglected myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment