Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 14 (Mid Way)

Hell, its been a tough week, psych presentation on monday and a rather epic final essay to do.. Haha glad i woke up at 4am to do the stupid essay, otherwise need to rush.. Didnt really wanted to give my partner a hard time editing my essay.. Hahahah freaking tired though.. I almost fell asleep on the bus and train.. Almost fell on a stranger's lap on the train.. That. Was. Weird. LOL

Anyway, we're halfway through this tough week, so many things happened today.. Angel/Mortal's finally done.. Kinda figured that Jianhe was my angel though.. He's the only one that.. Well ya know.. Haha he joined us for badminton though.. Thankfully.. Hell, I wonder why he likes to distance himself from the class so much.. Hmmmm... Played my heart out today, hence my extreme fatigue now..

Then there was the director's dialogue thing.. LOL that was kinda interesting, everyone kept bombing ITABS and writ comm.. Funny sia.. Haha then went to the attic to find Andre... And Mandy.. Lol, they were still rushing through essays.. Should have sat with Andre but sat with Mandy though.. Ex-Primary school mates i guess.. Haha learnt more about her though, heck i wanna learn more about everybody.. Hate it when i cant help anybody with their work/life though.. I hate this feeling, probably came to PCS to eradicate these feelings, they keep coming back to haunt me though.. Makes me feel helpless at times >.>

Eventful day ends with this post.. Lol, its community service presentation tmr.. Hope I'm ready, I dont wanna stutter too much again.. I hate presentations.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment