Yea, kinda epic.. Stuttered like crap during presentation.. I only hope that nobody noticed. (probably everyone did) HahI'm not sure if we really did do well according that what the teacher said actually, it just seems like a lie. Haha or is that conspiracy theory? XD
Ahh well, done with essay, done with editing, looks like I can look forward to Jumpstart day tomorrow + all the events i can do during the weekends.. Lol, feels like forever since I stayed in church until after dinner.. Nothing much is left for us I think.. Psych crap... And ITABS... AW COME ON... Its like a whole chunk of bullcrap dumped on us... Dreamweaver is annoying as usual... Sian.. Oh well, there's nothing much we can do anyway, we did bring up ITABS during the director's dialogue after all
Anyway, don't know.. Was i unhappy today? Andre said I was shouting at everybody in the day during ITABS.. I didn't think so.. *shrugs* Or maybe he's just stressed, heck, we all are.. He's still not done with his essay and its 7.40 already.. Hmmm, finished my editing roughly 20 mins ago only.. E learning for Writ Comm is annoying.. Ahh well, nothing much left.. Hope he'll be all right tomorrow or something.. Haha
Jumpstart Day, 23rd July 2010 = Chapter Close for Week 14
No comments:
Post a Comment