Started own blog today. Lol, I'd never do this back in secondary school. Then again, many things have changed. It feels like years since I've been back in CTSS. I miss them all, the teacher sand my friends. Unfortunately, life goes on, we're all in tertiary institutes now.. Hope everybody's doing fine.
Anyway... Back to today then.. Told Andre that I'd be doing a blog soon. Honestly I didn't think I'd do one.. Just like half the things I say but end up not doing.. Like my new year's resolution to be more hardworking..
Ahh well, back to the day then.. We were going to collect denims for World Vision Centre. HAHA, I still can't remember the name of that organisation, hope I spelt it right XD Well, we somehow managed to collect 187 pairs for the challenge, 62 pairs more than our target.. Good job everyone! LOL I definitely had fun running about and asking for jeans donations.. Block 323 was the best, 1st two homes gave us a few jeans, with Sherlynn finding an ang moh and being super happy about it XD Lots of things happened during the challenge though.. We got to know more about our seniors and classmates.. Ahh the beauty of grouping up.. Haha really found out a lot.. Someone's claustrophobia, something that I never expected I guess.. Finally we saw Jianhe enjoying himself, he was laughing for quite a while the entire time.. I hope he feels part of T04, for some reason I keep sensing a barrier that he has from the class or something.. Didn't really talk to the seniors though.. Still can't be friendly immediately for some reason =/ Oh ya, found a 500 ml ice cream soda bottle as well today.. Man, those things are as rare as rare can be if not rarer..
After that we went for lunch, Me and Andre went with Jayne, Li Ting, Kang Ling and Denise.. Haha that was quite an interesting lunch.. Jayne and Li Ting eating up so much food it almost felt like a buffet for them XD Invited them to the weekly badminton thing as well, responses seem to be quite good, that of course, since its T04 after all.. Man I really love my class this time.. Found out that Kang Ling can eat a lot as well.. Haha I still ate the fastest though.. Somehow I can eat everything really quick except for desserts.. Hmmmmm... That's interesting i guess.. LOL
Back to school after that, stupid library closing at 5 instead of 5.30.. Went into the library for 5 mins then heard the stupid library closing soon.. Ahh well, didn't really do much for the psych presentation.. Man I'm really scared that we'll be unable to finish it tomorrow.. Played Warcraft after that, still as crap as ever i guess.. Haha
Somehow my parents wanted to eat when I was done.. Finally we ate out together in like forever I think.. Can't remember the last time we ate out. Found out my father was going to China again tomorrow.. Heck, I don't know much about my family nowadays.. Too much work to do.. Psych courses are severely busy.. Had a good talk with them, they're still disapprving for me being a Christian though.. Not sure how I'm going to be able to tell them that.. Oh ya, we ate at Eighteenchefs.. Haha that place is awesome, its always great to see ex-offenders given a second chance.. I mean, everyone deserves it right?
Tired as crap today, hope I'll be less tired tomorrow.. Haha going to church and then doing psych presentation.. Hmm.. How on Earth are we going to finish it in 4 hours...
No comments:
Post a Comment