Hell, past few days were severely uneventful LOL..
Anyway, badminton.. Man, only 7 people turned up today.. Haha a few were in the gym so I can't really blame them.. Hmm... Hope everyone had fun.. Haha, feels weird having badminton when there's not lesson in the morning.. O.o and then... ITABS.... My goodness... 50% done by Friday? That sounds tough.. Ahh well, it could have been worse, handing it up on Thursday would probably kill us more.. Lol, gonna pray that I would do this and not procrastinate.. It is ITABS after all..
Off to CG next.. Ok, I admit, I was rather hesitant to go since it was my 1st time there..+ it is kinda awkward if you're the only guy that went eh? Haha, thankfully chen fei was there also, lucky I wasn't the only one there.. O.o Anyway, it was fun.. Haha I didn't know it was Kareen's 1st time too.. Strange.. We're all busier than i thought...
Great praching by Wei Ling today.. Haha I have to admit, I'm too bloody insecure.. That's why I don't share experiences with others.. Esp when Li Ping wanted me to share.. Haha I dont know.. Issit due to me feeling too inferior? Or something else? I dont know.. Must change soon! Step out of my comfort zone! Must have the leap of faith as well.. Haha I should pray for that eh? Lol,,
Back to work.. Psych and ITABS will be difficult to deal with.. Esp since Andre kinda relinquished all roles of being leader of the group.. And only me and JiaQian seem to be ok leading the group.. Problem is that she has a lot of commitments.. So its up to me.. Hmm... Stepping out of the comfort zone to be some sort of leader.. This is actually quite interesting.. Except for juggling everyone's free time in doing the project.. Hm, its time to lead then! The fate of the world rests on it! Or maybe not.. HAHA XD
Spent a while doing my ITABS stuff though.. Probably finishing the flash banner before heading off to bed.. Good luck all that visit my blog and need to do ITABS!
No comments:
Post a Comment