Sunday, July 25, 2010

Past Revisited

Started my day in the afternoon lol, somehow managed to get 11 hours of sleep.. Hmm, when the hell was the last time that happened? So anyway, my dad's back from China, he got me a watch but no Liverpool jersey...... Oh well, I'll get it somehow I guess XD

SO anyway, afternoon was boring as well, zzzz boring day is boring.. Until I went for soccer, hell when was the last time I played soccer? Though it was only for 1 hour.. Haha enjoyed myself though, ran around like a retard with alex, that was a great assist I made though, good pass and qually good finish by alex.. Scored a goal as well XD And missed 2 good chances.. Oh well, I need more practice..

Why did I only play for 1 hour? That was due to me having to go to a play @ Woodlands CC.. Went there with Yee Wei, her siblings, Kang Ling, Kimberly, Chelsia and Andre.. That was an absolutely incredible play I have to admit.. It really shocked me as to how real that was for me.. Story's kinda similar to my thoughts when I was in sec 3 and 4.. I'm glad I've gotten over those feelings already.. The play made me tear like mad though, haha last time i teared that badly was 21 June? That weird 1am break down i had.. Hmmm.. Really realized how much I've changed in just this year alone.. Thanks to HOGC and God for making me realize the importance of my family and how fortunate I am to have them..

Went home after that though, had a chat with Chelsia bout O levels.. Lol seriously revisited my past like mad today.. Hmm, I wonder if its a sign of God, since this time, I am quite happy about it.. Stuff like these really makes me treasure my life more! Hope everyone else had a great time there, I know I did

No comments:

Post a Comment