The end of week 15. Next week, the last week for this semester excluding exams.. Whoa.. Time really flies.. Still feels like we're midway through semester 1.. O.O Ahh well, I guess I can't help it.. T04's too awesome, and when you're having fun time flies.. Haha..
Anyway, its friday.. Hell yea, the end of a rather slack week i guess? Haha when was the last time school felt so relaxed? We're probably gonna die next week though.. Hmmmm.... 3 assignments are due.. Especially the psychology project... That's a big killer.. Ahh well, no use worrying about it, we'll do well for it! I'm sure of it! We must have faith in God that He'll see us through these challenges after all =D
Anyway, only had S and W today.. LOL we're ending soon.. Last lesson next week.. Hmmm... Strange.. 15 weeks in and I didnt really made any new friends in S and W.. This is the only module so far where I'm as silent as the night.. Odd eh? Maybe I'm too used with T04, I always feel demoralised on fridays actually.. Hmmm... Anyway, had a temporary coach today.. I think the previous one was better, less strict and more funny. Haha anyway, we just had lots and lots of exercises.. HELL.. My muscles ache.. Haha, had some lecture on nutrition as well.. Apparently you should eat good foods for breakfast, eat until you're full for lunch and eat little for dinner.. How interesting, to say the least.. LOL
Anyway, proceeded to help Yijun and Andre with their ITABS thing.. Lol I still don't believe I'm actually helping people with IT.. Haha I don't think I'm good at it.. Oh well, managed to solve some problems that they encountered I guess.. Not bad, finished my draft at around 8 as well.. Hope it was good, I don't wanna redo the stupid thing =.=
Haha, shared a lot today, and people shared a lot with me today.. Hmmm.. Don't worry, your secrets are safe with me HAHA.. Weird though.. I only told 1 person about that dream.. I dont know if I want that dream to happen.. It feels weird.. Oh well, I'll let God decide my destiny for me, no need to worry! Seek first his kingdom, and then everything will fall into place =D
(Hoping I didn't fall for anyone w/o knowing it... That'd kinda be annoying =.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment