Saturday, July 17, 2010

Church + Psych Prep

Sian, still quite tired.. But I'm sure I'll be fine after church XD

Indeed, met up with Rey Lyn on the mrt before heading off to church, heard her talk about encouraging people and that the tongue shapes our future.. Those are the few words I still remember.. Haha encouraging just comes naturally to me i guess, that's probably why I decided to enter PCS anyway, maybe I'll try it later when we're doing the project..

Service today was kinda interesting.. What Pastor Dr Shearer said was indeed amazing.. He preached on how we, even by being saved once, would tend to be affected by old temptations and not new ones.. This was probably the biggest truth I've ever learnt.. Haha He also said how the Holy Spirit is supposed to guide us into becoming more like Christ instead of Adam.. The most important thing for me however, is the fact that you can have a second cleansing by Jesus to rid yourself of all the past sins.. How amazing is that? And then right after service I had a talk with Wei Le, who was the one that told me how to defeat procrastination : Just do it. How simple can that be? Lol..

So after that, it was project time.. Me and Andre started on it 1st with Jia Qian joining us later.. Apparently he wanted to do a survey which I didn't want to do due to me not thinking that it was a plausible idea.. Blah blah blah, then Jia Qian came and threw out her list of ideas which kinda surprised me. Haha we managed to do probably 70% of the presentation though.. Thankfully.. LOL we better complete it tomorrow.. And sort out the slides.. WE seem to only have 6 slides I think.. Wow. We're gonna do it, I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment