Saturday, July 24, 2010

IJC + 24/7/10

The finale to IJ, Jumpstart challenge.. Haha had fun with that, I'm kinda sad that T82 would never meet again probably.. Lol I love the class, twas awesome, esp since I was the noisiest there? Haha

Anyway, back to IJC, it went well, we kinda had problems along the way with it in the middle.. Lol, we came up with too many great ideas after we decided on the solution beforehand so it was very hectic.. We even changed our root cause midway through the challenge.. Haha it still went ok, our model wasn't that good but I felt that it conveyed our idea well.. E Lin said that our content was good, an A, but creativity + originality would cost us since our marketing ideas were too common.. Sad, probably getting a B but its still all right XD

On to events on 24/7.. 1st was the comm service we had for Magic Club Lol.. Even though this was the 1st time I went there, (had other commitments on the 2 other days), it still ended up quite well, Hahaha, only 5 of us went though >.> But whatever, we had fun, even though we spent a while getting to someplace where i could have reached through 2? bus stops.. LOL spent 1 hour at KFC cos they had announcements though.. Haha anyway, went in and talked to the kids for a while.. Haha i dont even think we made bookmarks XD Feels like an eternity since I talked to kids.. They're so hyper! Haha enjoyed making a fool our of myself in front of kids though, they won't really judge me XD

Went back home with Andre and tried to do the extra credits.. It was a failure.. Stupid instructions made no sense at all =.= Can't Samantha Choo give us something that makes sense for once? Went to church after that though, never did tell anyone that I had my old illness acting up (the sudden pricking of the lungs).

Had fun, Pastor How talked about Regent Business School; his motives for opening it and the intended audience really captivated me.. Somehow people aren't afforded a second chance in education in Singapore.. RBS would offer second chances to those that did poorly in A or O levels and that was inspiring.. Why the heck do people think that if you run a business after you start a church or charity is wrong? zzzzzzz

Anyway, FINALLY hang out with CG after service.. Man, it feels like forever since we did that.. Oh well, I had fun.. Rey had to go off earlier though.. Her sms was kinda true though.. Everyone seems to have shared more this time.. Hmm, maybe cutting B1 into various smaller groups was for the best after all.. Cant wait for CG this weds? Hope I can make it.. I need to get the psych crap done 1st though.. Haha I'm sure my group can do it!!

Well that's all for this rather hectic week.. LOL feels like forever sia.. Haha so its time to close this chapter

Week 14, Chapter Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment