Haha Long time haven't updated me blog.. Apparently too tired.. With church events, ahh, it was worth it =D
Poly outing/stayover was superb, heh, somehow we didn't start until 12.30 though.. Ohh well, we did have some bonding with C zone I guess, that's just awesome, Edbert showed up for the stayover as well which was well, amazing!! Haha he might be the only new friend that stayed over at church =D I couldnt.. Though I thought I could.. Haha oh well, heard they played soccer till 4am O.o Ok... 4am... No wonder everyone couldnt wake up XD
Anyway, trip to ecp was great =D I finally learnt how to cycle.. Hooray? Lol I learnt cycling at age 17.. That's gonna be an interesting story my kids will hear.. Heh heh heh.. Better teach them how to when they're young O.o It didn't rain as well, defying all weather predictions for that day haha =D
After that we had an outing to MINDS cafe, haha luckily I didn't play any games.. Else I'd had to spend more money again.. >.> Went later cos I had badminton earlier with Andre, haha we're kinda bad I guess.. Sometimes got skills, sometimes dont have.. O.o I have got to stop hitting the metal =.=
Great time with God's family =D I'd give anything to have that time with everybody in the CG again =D
No comments:
Post a Comment