Best camp ever I'd say, in terms of inspiration.. Just wow.. I can't believe it.. All the mentors and the camp trainers, Joel + Rachel really worked hard to make this camp a success.. It's amazing, really could see their passion for young people like us.. Wow..
We had a great mentor as well, then again, I suppose every mentor was great! Haha you can really tell if someone's really really true just by observing them and Bee Lian was just a great mentor and all, haha and to think we started the camp w/o having a mentor *awkwardness is awkward >.>*
Anyway, the group was great, I have to admit that FOC was better but hey, Team Singapore wasn't bad in any case =D My only regret is that I didn't really talk to Rachel, Lin jie, Si En, GZ.. Haha ok I didn't talk to a lot of them.. Hmmm, I sure was noisy though XD Ahh well, admittedly my personality came out in the first few hours.. Hope I didn't anger anyone >.>
Anyway yeap, great camp.. Super great points that were said, I mean it's hard to really think about changing the world and all, but we'll just have ta do it one step at a time =D They really meant it on the first day when they said that we'd not want to leave when the camp ended Haha =D
Lots of events happened as well, haha most memorable was the paper bag game XD Best known as, the "going to jail" game.. Seriously, everyone went to jail for some weird reason LOL From being too tall to being a man to being a supermodel LOL and i the best bah, sent to jail for polygamy O.O Strangest reason ever.. Spent half my time in jail though LOL Denise chiong to my team just to arrest us at the start.. Hmmm, ahh well.. Escaping from jail was fun =D Learnt about the problems of the poor people as well.. Corrupted government.. Man.. That must suck.. I guess we complain too much here.. LKY and the government have been great and we still complain.. Can't be contented can we? =/
Crossing the moat for 4 hours 32 mins and 3 secs.. Umm, way for us to beat the record? LOL But yea, we showed great perseverance =D But if we can spend so much time doing something as pointless as that, we're definitely able to succeed in our goals! I mean we need a clear goal, determination, practice and to be constantly engaged in what we're trying to do.. Then it'll be successful =D It's amazing how they made a game into a life-learning experience..
So much more I could type, but I'm lazy.. Heh heh heh.. Missed out on LAC though.. Sadded, I wanted to go for both.. Oh well.. The future is great =D Thinking of doing my internship with Trybe when I get to that year though.. Hmm, seems interesting =D Haha we can't change the world alone, but we'll be able to do it with more people I'm sure =D
No comments:
Post a Comment