Went to church both times this week, haha service is powerful as usual, I wonder how many NFs got saved, I wanted to bring friends too.. Saddedism, always cannot.. Ahh well, my time is coming soon, I can feel it! NP/CTSS revival will be awesome~~~
Haha they reorganised the zone today, it's gonna be an all girls' CG and all guys CG again, honestly, I was unhappy at 1st but on hindsight, it's a good idea to reorg now =D Time to step up, Hooray, PTL here I come heheh, excited! Oddly, I'm under Wei Chao now, not too used to changing my CGL I guess, but we're quite close with the girls' side anyway, so not much will be changed, only the members of the CG, haha God is great =D
DC on Sat was great as well, learnt more about prayer, haha I am excited about so many things now, getting called for DC is a great thing that happened to me, I hope/pray that I'll be able to go next week's DC though, might have family badminton again.. Haha hmmm, apparently my mum hasn't booked it yet, awesome!! Haha
Grandma's in hospital though, heard she's kicking up a fuss in there O.o She complaining that she wants to go home? And she wanted to go in there in the first place.. Hmmm... She's going to be out soon I guess, haha feels weird not having my dad and grandma around actually. Hmm, the house's quiet.. TOO quiet?
Feeling more mature now, Darren said it, hmm... I dont know, I never noticed, haha oh well, TCP + church made me more mature, credit goes to the both of them, not me =D
Taking down Cbox too, too may random spammers =.= Sides, no one uses it haha! Oh well, msn me if ya need anything =D
No comments:
Post a Comment