Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

1st thing: Finished Follow up =D Haha I can't believe I've finished it.. Its been such a long time.. And that 2 month break I had between my 2nd and 3rd follow up due to hectic schedules >.> Haha But I finished =D Really felt myself grow spiritually and wow, its powerful =D More lives will be impacted and I really want to bring friends to church!! Haha But its what God wants me to do for Him, so I'll just let Him decide =D

2nd: Swee Tian's 1st tithe (and mine next week) Exciting!! Haha wow I am excited!! After I start tithing I can give ta Building Fund, hooray! This shall be a breakthrough in my life =D Giving to God shall be one of the greatest ways in which I'll be able to give back to Him, for all that He has done in my life.. Gosh, 2010 has been an awesome year for me! =D
Couldn't give my tithe though.. Hai, it has to be a monthly basis.. And I wanted to give it on a weekly basis, ahh well, save up and give bah, hahaha I am really excited for the future now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment