Felt God speaking to me in the morning! Haha He told me to make full use of the article that will be published by Straits Times.. Don't know whether it'll be a good/neutral article, but I'm sure that we'll have to make sure that people won't put Christianity down due to a newspaper article, after all it won't even reflect the truth.. And there's so many things that the article won't write about, I'm sure.. It's time to really stand out and stand up for HOGC =D
Thought of other things as well, whoa, we're actually not slaves to just money, but also time as well.. Pastor How said that if we live in debt, then we're slaves to money! O.o Phew, luckily I never wanted to be in debt.. That's why I always decline when ppl want to lend me money... Yea,so DONT lend me money guys =D Anyway, we're also slaves to time.. We always complain about having no time to do this and do that.. But actually, all we need to do is to plan out our time well and also plan when are our break times too =D Life's so much easier once we start planning,unfortunately I don't plan though.. Heh heh heh >.> Must. Start. Planning. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment