Friday, September 17, 2010

Chalet =D

Class chalet was just plain awesome =D Had some memorable moments (Yes, that taxi driver is the most memorable). Had fun playing Mahjongg with Denise, Kang ling, Li Ting, Glenn, Mandy and Ya Xun.. I.... Still kinda suck at it =.= Haha but its ok, I just need more practice.. Can't believe that Ya Xun played that since Pri 5 actually O.o

Kinda weird that we had so much fun during chalet even though we didn't really plan anything beforehand.. Haha how random, nothing to do = find somewhere and talk randomly.. Hmm, I think Sherlynn went around talking to everyone O.o Many secrets were passed I'm sure XD I'll keep all those secrets, haha I always do.. I think.. If not I'll start now.. Hurray for randomness XD

Failed to catch the sun rise though.. Hmm, did I try to catch it last year? I can't even remember anymore >.> Spent the time before that talking to Jingshan & Kimberly though.. Ok maybe sitting in would be the better term since I didn't talk much, both shared something which they never shared with anyine else.. O.o Chalet = secrets, lots of them XD kidding kidding =D

Really want another chalet with T04, haha its damn epic =D Too bad we don't have much money =.= Bah.. Next year/semester bah.. Hopefully can play Mahjonng + more stories again, and less sleep again XD


No comments:

Post a Comment