Sunday, October 17, 2010

17/10 BF week

Today's great! Haha Building Fund's here.. I got an amount that will really stretch my faith.. Hmm, I think its possible, all things are anyway with His divine help =D Haha can't wait for the time when I'll give to BF, although I did check 1 time payment.. Umm, this is gonna be interesting.. Haha oh well, nothing to worry about I guess =D

Testimonies today were super impactful.. WOW Joelson's in particular.. With God's grace, he became a top scorer of his class and only a few years ago, he was involved in gang fights and all that.. Wow.. God is amazing, God's grace in particular, He'll be too glad to receive those that backslided I'm sure.. Breakthroughs and miracles will happen as long as we believe and have faith that they will happen =D

Gave my 1st tithe today, haha awesome, tithing and BF pledge day on the same day, haha I wanted to give last week, ah well, a week after Swee Tian's.. Mine is still easy to remember bah =D

We definitely need our own home now, praying for so many things, but everything will come to past one day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment