I've been thinking a lot lately.. That problem's one that I've always been thinking of.. Hmm, I'm just surprised, I've always thought that I'll be able to overcome it with God's power and I've never doubted it O.o Lots of relapses this week though.. I have no idea what's wrong with me.. I guess I still need more time, this would be quite awesome in my testimony when I overcome it =D
Thought of that time at Men United too, Xin Chi prophecized that I knew who I was individually and somehow I never thought of that before.. Hmmm, then there was a time during the poly stayover where Darren said I didn't feel very confident in myself which I also didn't realise.. Damn, there are a lot of things I don't realise HAHA, Ahh well, most important thing is to have faith in God, for He's with us at all times, even through good times and bad..
Going to my new work place later.. Honestly I ain't very confident in my abilities O.o AHh well, God's with me, I know I'll do well.. Building Fund's nearing and I'm going to give whatever number I'll get from God, there isn't a number yet though.. Heh heh, tithing 1st then, already at the last part of my follow up already, so excited for the future =D
PS. No idea why.. But everytime I sing Alleluia to Christ the Lord out loud I tear O.o Strange.. God's presence for sure =D
No comments:
Post a Comment